The 43rd Nordic Seismology Seminar will be held in Tallinn, Estonia in the time period
24-26 October 2012. The meeting will commence around noon on Wednesday 24 October and end before lunch on Friday 26 October.
The Seminar has traditionally covered a wide range of topics related to seismological research done in the Nordic countries as well as topics related to Nuclear Test Ban:
- Detection seismology and CTBT related studies
- Seismic networks and instruments
- New methods in data analysis
- Seismic hazard assessment and engineering seismology
- Structural studies of the crust and upper mantle
- Earthquakes, seismicity, volcanoes and seismotectonics
We strongly encourage also the Estonian, Latvian and Lithuanian colleagues to attend.
We look forward to meeting you in Tallinn!
On behalf of the Finnish and Estonian organizers,
|Pekka Heikkinen||Heidi Soosalu|
|Institute of Seismology, University of Helsinki||Geological Survey of Estonia|
|Department of Mining, Tallinn University of Technology|